31 Jan 2020
• Assesses business start-up and expansion with development needs
• Work with the Business development program to provide technical assistance to persons
• starting a new business including evaluating business and marketing plans, financial proformas, and projected cash flows
• Track service delivery and outcomes in customer database, and reviews documentation of all Business Development counseling sessions in cooperation with staff
• Create customer computer file and promptly input new client data into data collection systems.
• Analyzes, evaluates, and reports to the University Senior Officials for decision-making.
• Customers with lending team or for customer action plan
• Assist in marketing strategies of all lending and business development programs
• Participate and make follow up on UR projects as needed to accomplish overall goals and objectives.