NATIONAL TENDER NOTICE: N°010/2013-2014/F/MI/TBI/ SIDA and Projects
TITLE: SUPPLY OF ICT EQUIPMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA-Huye CampusFUNDER: SIDA & Projects
1. The University of Rwanda Huye Campus invites qualified National bidders to submit bids for the supply of ICT equipment to the University of Rwanda/Huye Campus
2. Participation is open to all persons and companies specialised in the field.
3. The tender is in Six divisible lots: LOT 1: Supply of materials to Increase the network capacity speed: 10G Switch.
LOT 2: Supply and Installation of materials to Increase redundancy in the fiber backbone network
LOT 3: Supply of Data Center Back End Equipment
Lot 4: Supply of End user equipments
LOT 5: Supply and installation of video surveillance
4. Tender Documents in English or French may be obtained from the procurement office, B.P: 117 Butare- Rwanda, Tél: (250)252530330 or 0788183400, on 25th March, 2014 upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Rwanda francs (10,000 Rwf) to Account N0120.00.46 of Rwanda Revenue Authority at the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR) or any other RRA office. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the address mentioned above 14 days prior to the deadline for the submission of their bids.
5. Interested bidders are obliged to participate in a site visit for Lot 3 and Lot 5, on April 8th, 2014. The meeting point shall be at Main Library UR- Huye Campus exactly 09h00, the contact telephone shall be 0788470721 for Lot 3 and 0782939677 for Lot 5.
6. All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security as follows: Lot1: 1,000,000 Rwf, Lot2: 2,500,000 Rwf, Lot3: 3,500,000 Rwf, Lot4: 1,000,000 Rwf , Lot5: 100,000 Rwf; or its equivalent in any convertible currency issued by a reputable bank or a registered insurance company.
7. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in three copies one of which is the original must reach the office of the Chief Budget Manager at the address mentioned above not later than 24th April, 2014 at 2:00 pm prompt local time. Late and poorly prepared bids will be rejected.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the University of Rwanda Huye Campus at the above mentioned address on 24th April, 2014 at 2:30 pm prompt local time in the Principal’s meeting room.
9. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and Lot.
Done at Huye, on 14th March, 2014
Dr. Desire NDUSHABANDIChief Budget Manager